Duskfire Glacier i can charm dogs
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
to her 'thanks' wintersbane offers a small, sage nod. anything he could and wanted to say would only be repetitive to what he's already said and he ( unlike viz ) disliked being a broken record. iana was important to the glacier, important to him and the tundrian feels ( perhaps wrongly ) that it goes without saying.

good, wintersbane rasps on his next breath when she speaks of their neighbors. mahler is a good friend... a brother, even, which further reminds wintersbane he should take a trip out there to see how he and rivenwood fare; before his kids are born. and kukutux is a trusted friend. and once-matchmaker, though wintersbane does not add that. even if the alliance with moonglow isn't entirely practical for the distance alone he holds to it because it is what remains of moonspear and it's leader, once his subordinate during his tenure as andraste's husband and red-right hand.

it might be worth scouting out the taiga, getting a feel for if there are any potential packs setting up in the area. though as far as wintersbane was actively aware duskfire glacier was the first pack in some time ...he holds onto the belief that it will not always remain so. i won't shift everything on you. i will still be a leader. he would not be tied so tightly to the cubs and birthing den(s) as the mothers would be.

even so, he does not wish for the weight of responsibility to crush him either.
Messages In This Thread
i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 07, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 07, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 07, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 07, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 09, 2021, 06:57 AM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 13, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 19, 2021, 05:46 AM