Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The night is still and heavy. Clouds filled the sky and the Moon Mother peeked out from beneath them. He wonders if guards linger along their mountainous borders but do not come, for his call is to Kukutux and her alone, as his last visit had only been to their firsthunter. He realizes he visits often and now wonders if the locals here recognize him as an ally of theirs.

Soon a winter snow comes, running, trotting and then slowing into a walk. He is lifted up by now, slowly to walk closer to her as she to him. She wonders- would he take her now scarred? He wonders-would she take him now powerless?

Kukutux... Her new wounds shown easily in twilight, not so well hidden on her face where her fur was not long and thick. Her once flawless facial features no more, as himself, who's bridge of his muzzle and at his cheek held various old kicks and cuts from times ago. She too had run into troubles recently, yet far more physical then his own mishaps.

What happen? He speaks as he draws nearer, close, to brush his black snout over the fresh wound cross the bridge of her nose and then the other.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 06, 2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 06, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 11, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 13, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 20, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 21, 2021, 07:40 PM