Hideaway Strath i don't live in california, i'll inform you,
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn wasn’t too far away from their den when he hears a soft scream. No matter how quiet or loud, he recognizes the voice as Aerin. His ears shift and he stills for a moment. He remembers seeing her belly beginning to swell to the point of bursting these last few weeks and he automatically connects it to said scream. He takes of into a brisk trot, knowing she wouldn’t be alone, for Vein is usually always on her heels. 

When he nears, he slows himself and chuffs loudly to let the expecting parents know of his presence. Keeping a fair distance from the den just in case his presence is unwanted. 

The Grandmaster moves at an angle that would allow him to peek into the den. “Vein, Aerin,” He calls easily. “Is it going well?” He asks, soft concern lacing itself into his deep voice. 

He knows she’s in birth, he can smell it and knows the scent well by now. He needs to check in though, knowing of Aerin’s past, he wants to make sure everything is okay. He wants her to be happy and he knows these pups will do just that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't live in california, i'll inform you, - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 07:16 PM