Redhawk Caldera we all sell our souls (sooner than later).
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Barely a moment after he'd finished calling for his family, someone else arrived. They came from outside the borders; at first Reyes thought it was Niamh, not aware of her current state of being dead on account of his life choices. He was vaguely happy to see his aunt until the wolf drew closer, and he realized it was Meerkat.

What are you doing here? As if that needed to be asked.

I'm here to see my family, Reyes states flatly, sounding much more level-headed than the last time they'd talked. He still felt deeply derisive of himself, but he had made a promise to Towhee that he'd always be there, even if she couldn't see the value in that right now.

I need to talk to Towhee. So that she'd know, without a doubt, that Reyes would always be nearby. Maybe they could hash out a visitation schedule — or better yet, maybe he could come home. Enough time had passed that they could both look on the situation objectively and with cooler heads, or so Reyes believed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we all sell our souls (sooner than later). - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 30, 2021, 03:43 PM