Redhawk Caldera we all sell our souls (sooner than later).
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I think its ok to skip Meerkat now, since they left the scene — but slap me if I'm wrong.

Tierra erupted after that; but Reyes was glad to see it. He was pleased that someone wanted him around after all, and knew that Towhee hadn't managed to turn their children against him as swiftly as his dubious thoughts led him to believe. It was difficult for Reyes to focus on his daughter rather than the looming threat of the guard, but he tried his best, reaching out to nudge at her with his nose.

It's alright, you don't have to go. You can stay with me. Even though that turned Tierra in to a meat-shield; so far the guard had not attacked him despite showing all the signs of wanting to, and that meant Tierra was preventing harm from befalling Reyes. The man could see that; he knew it was wrong to use his daughter in this way, but he had to. He wouldn't leave without talking to Towhee, and Tierra wasn't about to leave her dad.

Hey, Tierra... How is your sister? And your brother? He ventured to ask after the other children, hoping it would give the girl something to focus on. Reyes kept his ears trained on the movements of the white walker beyond them, his body tense against the grass. You know, when I grabbed Caracal, that was an accident, right? And after an accident like that, what do we do? A pause, wondering if the guard is listening too. His eyes were on Tierra, wondering if she would have the answer — the obvious being, apologize.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we all sell our souls (sooner than later). - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 03, 2021, 01:25 PM