Redhawk Caldera For one night I'm the hero
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Making some vague assumptions because of that other thread

If possible, Tierra had become an even bigger brat since her dad re-appeared and then (assume) had to leave again. She didn't listen, picked obstinate fights with about anyone who would talk to her, and spent most of her time sulking with the heat. She hated the way it made her feel, all prickly and gross and like she was being flattened under something.

- She can't hear you, stupid. - Tierra flashed back in signs, not even bothering to get up when she did. She didn't know an actual sign for stupid but she tended to improvise... and the rude gesture she made seemed appropriate. Maybe she got sick of you too. She added, rolling over so her back was to him.

She should have been worried, maybe, but two things prevented that. One - she couldn't really imagine anything bad happening to her mom. Two was petty. She was still pretty upset with her mom for, seemingly, keeping dad away. Meerkat's actions hadn't helped on that front (since she'd understood her older sister had interceded on her mom's behalf) and the entire thing had her turning her mom, at the moment, into public enemy number one.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Sphyra - July 06, 2021, 07:40 AM