Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay mentally noted that he should ask about Niamh if he ever gathered the courage to visit Redhawk Caldera again. It might be a sore subject to them, but Niamh had been his friend and he wanted to know what had happened. Even if he couldn't bring her back now.

Even though Reyes said that he was no threat to the children, and that he only attacked Caracal because he was surprised, Eljay still felt worry on his mind. Yet he had said he would trust Reyes the amount he trusted himself, and so he stuck by his point, merely nodding at Reyes' words.

He was still relieved though when Reyes next said that he would stay to patrols and hunts for now. Yes, of course, Eljay said hastily when Reyes asked for permission. You are a member of our pack now, Reyes. Like I said -- I trust you, or I wouldn't have let you in. I trust you to decide for yourself what's smart and good. I'm sure you'll do well. Eljay smiled warmly at Reyes, hoping to bump his confidence a little. He knew what it was like to be put down by Towhee, even though with him of course it was in a different way. He wanted Reyes to know that he wasn't like that; wouldn't judge the way she did.

Teya then said she'd take Reyes for a patrol and Eljay smiled again. Very well. See you around, then. He offered another warm, welcoming smile to Reyes and a wave of his tail. Eljay waited another moment, but if no one had any more questions for him he would take off again, back to Maia and the pups.
Messages In This Thread
seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 09, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 11, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 13, 2021, 04:02 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 14, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 21, 2021, 02:24 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 27, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: seadog - by Eljay - July 30, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: seadog - by Reyes (Ghost) - August 05, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: seadog - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 05:17 PM