Duskfire Glacier Baby love me, apocalyptic
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Another aspiring medic. Lane nodded. 

"Duskfire Glacier is a good place to train. You can't hardly wag your tail without hitting a medic." 

Eldritch's denial of ownership was all the invitation that Lane needed. She slunk into the cavern, casting her gaze around the half-light. Her entry kicked up the layer of dust that had settled upon the various herbs, and she sneezed. 

"I think it's safe to say this place is up for grabs," Lane replied. It had been a few weeks at least since anyone set foot in here. 

"This is what I used in a poultice for torn-up paws last winter," Lane recalled aloud, using her paw to indicate the piles of dried horsetail and marigold. "..But yours aren't infected or bleeding right now, so you could probably get away with just..." She glanced around. "This," she said, resting her paw on a pile of dried coltsfoot. "Coltsfoot, to soothe and soften."

It was just a suggestion. No doubt a previous medic would know how to mix a poultice, so any further assistance from Lane would likely be unnecessary. Eldritch had more or less claimed the cavern, and Lane would allow her to settle in uninterrupted. She needed to get back to her pups anyway. Veteran had developed the terrible habit of sneaking into Tzila's chamber when Lane was away, and she suspected that he was probably making a nuisance of himself trying to nurse with her. 

"I ought to get back to my pups.." she noted, a bit regretfully. For a certifiably crazy lady, Eldritch had been surprisingly good company. Lane wagged her tail, intending to depart unless Eldritch indicated that she might need more help.
Messages In This Thread
Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - July 25, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by Lane - August 04, 2021, 08:56 AM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - August 04, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by Lane - August 05, 2021, 07:37 AM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - August 05, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by Lane - August 06, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - August 06, 2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by Lane - August 06, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - August 08, 2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by Lane - August 12, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Baby love me, apocalyptic - by RIP Eldritch - August 14, 2021, 03:53 PM