Broken Antler Fen It's the awful, lonely secret of the dead-boy's heart.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When she drew close he felt a tremulous energy weave through him, something nervous, which he contained. She did not get too close or try to touch him and that was good; his mind was distracted, much like when he'd returned to the Caldera the first time and had been startled by his son.

Teya patiently waited for him to do or say something, and Reyes did not have her wait long.

Ruenna came to the fen. She called for me, which maybe Teya had heard, but he couldn't know for sure. She had an offer from Towhee and the leadership of the Caldera. 

She said I was welcome back - but I would be on probation, more or less. The omega. I would have to prove to them that I can be trusted by the pack before I can hope to regain the status I had as a tradesman. None of that really mattered deep down, as Reyes only wanted to be a part of his children's lives, but the offer had also stung.

It would give me my family back - or, at least my... children. I do not know what to do. Because it was what he pined for, but at the same time - I don't think Towhee really wants me back.
Messages In This Thread