Redsand Canyon winnowing
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
—a brothel.

Somehow Kynareth wasn’t expecting that and it shows by the light raising of twin cream brows. Satsu? The one who doesn’t approve of murder but approves of selling ones body for secrets. He wants to laugh, so he does. It’s loud and cut short, rather a harsh bark of laughter than anything too long and hearty. His amusement is shown in the wide open mouthed smile and the sparkle in coingold eyes.

Though the Grandmaster doesn’t mean to interrupt, so he quiets himself just as quick. A sly and very tempting smile stills shows on his maw as the male explains and as of on cue the pale Overseer shows herself. His eyes flick to her as she speaks and Kyn nods.

“Damn,” Kyn laughs out once more. “I can’t help but say that it’s not a bad idea if what you say is true. Couldn’t see Satsu signing off on that either, but I suppose I don’t know her like I thought. But I would like to visit, maybe catch myself some of the spoils.” He purrs with a joking wink.

He schools himself but the mirth in his expression and smile are not lost. He nods in agreement to Nyra. “You have my blessing and I would like to stop by every once in a while. It’s a grand idea.” If what he says is true. Kyn adds mentally. His doubt is only halfhearted but he’s always looking out for signs of betrayal. It has no focus on Ramesses or Satsu personally, only his experiences. 

“And you will tell me of these secrets you learn, if any? And what is this coyote’s name you speak of. I must meet them.” He hums back with a cheeky smile.
Messages In This Thread
winnowing - by Ramesses - August 08, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: winnowing - by Kynareth Deagon - August 08, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: winnowing - by Ramesses - August 08, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: winnowing - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: winnowing - by Ramesses - August 11, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: winnowing - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: winnowing - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2021, 01:04 AM
RE: winnowing - by Ramesses - August 12, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: winnowing - by RIP Fury - August 12, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: winnowing - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: winnowing - by Ramesses - August 14, 2021, 02:52 PM