Noctisardor Bypass I keep trying to let you go
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn doesn’t feel a lick of anything as this man curiously asks whether or not his smaller female companion remembers the Saints. It makes him smile. Not one of his overly malicious and foreboding ones, but one that’s more interested and amused. He’s sure they remember, but he has not wronged their pack in any way. Perhaps their allies, but going off of what their leader says, he hasn’t trifled with anyone from this pack. Or at least he can’t immediately remember anything even if he did. Now, if his memory loss is intentional or not, the world may never know.

The Saint would shift his gaze onto the woman just as everyone else does. He’s waiting oh so eagerly to hear her talk shit about him and his pack. He’d love to know what she’s heard of him and his lovely crew.

I do.

Kyn’s gaze is unwavering as he watches her return Nyra’s death glare. His expression is ever inquisitive, curious, yearning to know what she’s heard — a silent inquiry in his eyes express themselves to this stranger known as Wylla.

Last I heard, they were into kidnapping and torturing others so they can get their dicks off to it. Sounds pretty fucking pathetic to me.

During her little description of their deeds Kyn’s smile grows humorous, his eyes playful. But he does not miss the third that comes to silently stand watch upon the pair. Only The Grandmasters eyes would briefly flick over to him, a silent acknowledgment in them — I see you, no need to worry about me. Yet, when she’s done Kynareth takes up a thoughtful expression, not meeting their eyes as if he were looking off into the distance trying to recall the things she said he, or rather the Saints, we’re doing. 

Meeting her eyes he’d nod his head. “Mm, yeah.” He’d confirm conversationally, but not teasingly. As if stating that — yes, this is in fact true. Showing that her weak worded insults mean nothing to him. “That’s right. But,” He begins with a grin. “my Executioners are after a common enemy now. Ursus.” A soft pause then. “I may have had quarrels with your allies, but we’ve been behaving ourselves recently and do not desire to have one with you.” He hums it easily, but truthfully — conversationally, as if they’re speaking of the weather.
Messages In This Thread
I keep trying to let you go - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Mahler - August 09, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Mahler - August 09, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Wylla - August 10, 2021, 10:16 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Mahler - August 11, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Klaus - August 16, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Wylla - August 18, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Kynareth Deagon - August 23, 2021, 02:43 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by RIP Fury - August 23, 2021, 03:20 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Mahler - August 23, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Wylla - August 27, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Klaus - August 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by RIP Fury - September 07, 2021, 04:43 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Mahler - September 08, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: I keep trying to let you go - by Wylla - September 10, 2021, 07:12 PM