Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She speaks of their languages, how her and the winter wolf shared one another's. Words that Aiolos himself had difficulty upstanding, though it would be the fourth of languages he was practicing. He wondered how much he would remember of Hua's family tongue after time passed now that they were all gone. He rarely spoke of Greek any longer but this was not one he would forget.

She spoke of equality in her land. The men's circle. The women's. She had spoken about this before. Equal maybe, but segregated with their own systems unlike some others. It seemed maybe that Kigipigak's family may have had more freedom and ability to decide what they wanted to do with their life and whom with, without the lack of betrothal. A lack there of could be both good and bad. Your freedom on one paw whilst the other, fulfillment and duty.

I see... He muses, inching himself against Kukutux further in the same manner which she had him. Women on the island where I grew, they chose their man each year. Whichever was best fitting, whichever had best potential. There was much competition between the men. They were for guarding and breeding, these were the uses they held and only. They were not mates however and were not seen as father's to their pups. A woman may choose differently for her each year.

And then, He spoke that he lived with a girl before. That she may visit some day. I'm assuming this, Sakhmet?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - August 20, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kausiut - August 21, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - August 22, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2021, 10:08 AM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 02, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 02, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 10, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Aiolos - September 18, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: sunatuinnaligivuk ≶ - by Kukutux - September 25, 2021, 03:28 PM