Broken Antler Fen But I'm still around
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,520 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
All Welcome 
lmk if anything here isn't correct! Aw, tags are for reference <3 but also welcome

@Jasmine was missing.

Initially, Maia had tried not to worry. They were older, they were bound to want to explore and run off. While she wished she'd been told, she wasn't going to be upset about them finding more stories to share. But then more time passed and she did not come back.

She didn't want to go far but when @Eljay had the situation at home under his eye, Maia took to the borders. She tried to find any sign.... but if the girl had left a trail, it was lost in the previous night's storm.

They'd tried so hard but it wasn't enough. Maia felt an absolute overwhelming despair take her and she sat down, closingt her eyes against it. Diantha would be next, no doubt. What did she do wrong? She couldn't physically love them any more than she did - they'd quickly become no different than her own two, albeit in a variety of different ways.

With nothing else to do, Maia lifted her head and howled. It was a plea, hoping that maybe she'd hear and come home. Evena if it wasn't to stay; she just needed to know if she was okay.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still around - by Maia - September 01, 2021, 04:42 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 10, 2021, 03:56 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - September 17, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 09, 2021, 03:43 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - October 20, 2021, 11:40 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Ukulele - October 26, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: But I'm still around - by Maia - November 26, 2021, 01:06 PM