Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Were Kukutux and Kigipigik a pair? Lane laughed at the idea. "No, they're just northerners, like you. Kigipigik is from a pack on the plateau on the other side of those mountains--" Lane gestured toward the western end of the Sunspires. "--And Kukutux leads a pack further south, in the valley." Lane had no way of knowing yet just how outdated her information was, but she would find out in the coming weeks when she went to visit Blacktail Deer Plateau. 

"Okay Tatkret," Lane agreed. It was kind of him to offer an alternative, and although it was half the length of the first name given, Lane would probably still struggle with it. She was the worst with names. 

"So.. if you've met Meerkat, then that means you've been hanging around for a little while. Do you have business in the area?" It was a bit of a nosy question, but Tatkret seemed like he was wide-open for a conversation.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM