Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Despite the opportunity Lane had offered the stranger to make this not weird, he insisted on calling attention to her little joy ride. He didn't even know her, and he wanted to point out what he thought she was doing wrong the very first time they ever spoke? She was already over this conversation, and especially this guy. He wouldn't be sticking around long anyway.. new people never did. 

I wasn't rolling around, Lane wanted to shout back. It had been a highly-controlled slide, thank you very much! But even in her own mind, the words sounded overly defensive. She had absolutely no reason to be ashamed. She was the gamma of this pack and a professionally recognized medic and scout, not to mention a mother to Duskfire children. She had probably done more for the pack in the last hour than he had the entire time he'd been here (which was how long exactly? Like ten minutes?).

"What do you have against fun?" she growled back, switching her tail in annoyance. She began stalking back up the side of the glacier, eyes trained on the ground in front of her and decidedly away from her judgmental company. 

Going to fade, since Roulette is inactive.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - October 01, 2021, 09:10 AM