Serpent Lake To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Merrit noted her breath, the squaring of her shoulders, and tucked these things away to consider when he was alone, when he would think back on their meeting and the things they had shared.

He looked towards the place she pointed. Though Merrit had noticed the Mesa before he had never had any reason to think on it for any time longer than he thought on it now. He had never had much business down here, anyway, either when he had lived at Moonspear or Easthollow. He had never had a reason to remember the odd cropping of rock that jutted from the horizon, nor the flat plane of its levelled peak, nor the hostility of the land that graced it.

"You will see the sky well from there," he said, and he paused. "I am actually almost jealous of how well you must." Another pause. His brow furrowed ever slightly, and his mouth twitched in something like a smile. Nervous. "Are you heading back there soon? I may not be able to enter your land, but the sun will be set in a few short hours, and it looks to be a clear night. And I might like to see your face when you look on the sky with new eyes for the very first time."
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 06, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 19, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 28, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - October 20, 2021, 10:14 PM