Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
"if sivullik had not come back, i would have asked you to take lótë as your second mate, so that her children would also have your status."

Aiolos had been happy for the return of their First Hunter. Lote had sung to him, leading him to the den where she had birthed their first children of four together. Kukutux lay in worry, that the man returned was not true, that it was a vengeful spirit in its place. What happiness there had been had not last the night. Had not last even hours, before Lote was determined to take her pups away from a man who was no longer as he once was. Whether Kukutux had been right or it was just bad luck, Adrastus was gone by the next morning, having left the hollow of his former wife and disowned children in wreckage.

The red Sun was more sorrowful for the little woman then he had ever been. It had been better if First Hunter had never returned at all.

When his wife comes to him this night, he is atop Grandfather stone. It reminded him when he would perch upon Ruo's Rock and look out over the Sea and to Moon. Now, he looks over the great lake and to Mother Moon instead.

η γυναίκα μου , said with a smile but as he turns to her he can tell the seriousness of her features and then he tone as she continues. He knew where she was going with this quickly. Aiolos had done well to guard and care for all six of Moonglow's pups, to teach and dote even, as they were his own. But that would not be enough, not when as it were, Lote's four pups were no more then the basterd children Aiolos had grown up to be.

She spoke of his right as Sun Man. The corner of his mouth turned up, opposite of Kukutux so she may not see. His right. Boy if the Nereides could see him now! Not one wife, but two! While he may honor Lote by this, the name given to the pups fell short. It even fell short of his own twins. I've no name to give. What one I might have held was stripped of me by my birthing. She knew this to be so, yet reminded. He was only and ever was Aiolos.

Lote was sister, she was family- kin, as Kukutux remembered. Lote and her pups deserved as much recognition as they did and Kukutux knew Aiolos would give it but also knew where he would lack as a true husband should not.

The tension in his shoulders visibly eased when she mentioned their agreement, that as second wife she was of this for protection, for her goodness and loyalty and trust. Not as another woman that could come close to filling the gaps where his first wife lacked. Aiolos had found no such gaps in Kukutux.

In the end, it was his wish to make Kukutux happy. It was his wish too, to make Lote happy. Whenever he watched the pups play, he wanted them to grow up together and siblings, close to one another, protective of one another. I would do this for you then. He lowers his chin to meet his fire eyes with her earth. For all of us. I'll be every bit of husband required to be before other eyes. But alone... well, Kukutux would remember their prior conversation on that.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
ilukaan ∔ - by Kukutux - September 27, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: ilukaan ∔ - by Aiolos - October 08, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: ilukaan ∔ - by Kukutux - October 13, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: ilukaan ∔ - by Aiolos - November 03, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: ilukaan ∔ - by Kukutux - November 09, 2021, 08:37 PM