Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
That prior night Aiolos had stayed to his wife's side, thoughts of her words heavy in his mind. In many ways their little family had already swollen much larger but now it would be made official before the eyes of all. Lote would be his wife, her pups his own pups and she the second mother of the twins which his snow had bore.

For some time Lote was thinner then she once was and Aiolos knew this not to be by the loss of baby fat, but the darkness which she had endured much of in the past few moons. Even her paws had faded from their staining mix of colors, showing more of the fawn fur under. She seemed to not have had much will in her arts as of late, either...

When he looked upon her now, her spirits looked to be raised. The time of raising their pups together had helped her but she was not yet past the trials which he first pregnancy had put her through.

Aiolos woofs to her, nosing at the pups all around. Kukutux and Sialuk was not here now, likely to collect herbs or do their rounds as Aiolos had returned from. He supposed it was as good a time as any to speak with her formally now that he and his first wife's decision had been made. Good morning Lote.. I hope all is well?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Aiolos - October 08, 2021, 01:10 PM