Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
at some point, val got the sensation he was being watched. he couldn't say why: it wasn't as if there were eyes anywhere he could see, and he wasn't exactly traveling through a spooky forest or swamp.

still. maybe it was the absence of evening bird chatter, or the missing wind. something was telling him -- in the best way it knew how -- that something or someone besides him was here.

along his back a chill climbed upwards, his guardhairs prickling.

that something came before val knew it -- he was abruptly bludgeoned overhead, a weight across his spine he had never felt before. val screamed in terror, an insurgence of instinct compelling him to drop his shoulder and flee from whatever predator assailed him --

he didn't even catch the you are not food! of his pursuer -- val flew up the hills like they were licked in flames. he did not slow until he realized no footsteps pursued him: only then did he turn back down the foothills, peering at the creature that had put the fear of god in his heart.

a child.

it was a fucking child.

val's eyes narrowed, his heart still hammering in rhythmic gallop. "what -- and i can't stress this enough -- the fuck bro?!"
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM