Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val had a lot to learn in life. like for one, don't pick stupid fights.

and for two, don't turn your back on the people you just pissed off.

he heard rather than saw what came next. instinctively he scooted forward, but too late -- the girl's teeth wrapped around his hock, scraping fur from delicate skin and sending a hot-iron lace of pain up his leg. "HEY!" val bellowed as he yanked his leg away, already swinging around with teeth.

before, he was just being a little flippant -- but now he was royally pissed off. this stranger was coco-fucking-loco, and while val couldn't really afford to risk an all out fight on account of being alone in the wilderness, he wasn't going to be a doormat either.

he dove as he contorted around, teeth aiming for retribution in the square of her flank. if she swung her head towards him, she'd receive a battalion of fangs -- val was many things, but push him over the edge and he always fought back.

luckily for both, the skirmish ended there. either val had been intimidating enough to keep her from advancing, or she’d a reunion with her senses. either way val was not taking chances. still pressed, and definitely salty, val stalked away with a single ear turned back. it would be some time before his hackles and nerves settled.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM