Dragoncrest Cliffs The heart is something you can't control.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Adjusting the date on this, should be set around the first week of November while he's visiting with the kids. Tags for reference mostly!

With the kids entertained by one of their grandmothers, Reyes and @Teya did not have to worry so much about them. It was good that @Caracal had a chance to learn about his father's side of the family. While that transpired, the pair were left in the company of @Rosalyn.

Uh, so, Reyes started, clearing his throat a little bit to garner his mother's attention (not that it had waned at all during their visit). When I first asked if the kids could visit... I know I said that it'd be Towhee and I, but... Well, we split up.

That much was obvious. Teya was nothing like the dark-coated sovereign of the Caldera pack. 

I live with Teya, in Brecheliant, which is small and quiet, but it is better for me. The kids visit from time to time, it isn't too far from the Caldera and their mother. Reyes was careful with what he shared; he did not want to worry Rosalyn or invite deeper questions, but he also didn't want to hide the truth. He worried mostly that she'd think less of him in knowing the full story.
Messages In This Thread
The heart is something you can't control. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 01:47 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2022, 01:12 PM