Lion Head Mesa (ap) I wish you nothing but the gentle kiss of yellow piss.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Challenge 
This is a challenge to @Ramesses — but first, if any of the mazoi are around and want to intercept him for a round or two, that'd be fine! There is a dice roll thread here for actions.

The red-coated fool could be seen lingering too close to the mighty archway leading in to the mesa's heart. He did not step within the palace but he did pace within view of the mazoi should there be any patrolling outside of the party.

Fresh from his conversation with the dark-coated stranger (which by now had transmuted in his drunken mind to something imagined, half forgotten) Reyes was feeling himself; bristling all over and calling out to whoever might hear him.

AYE! YA CAN'T BE RID O'ME THAT EASY, PISS-MAN!

He imagined himself pirouetting and striking a pose, the likes of which would intimidate the proverbial pants off of the pompous ass that had stolen Teya away. Of course, he didn't really move with any finesse. It was a wonder he hadn't fallen down yet or tripped over his own feet.

M'offer still stands! A toast! Or are ye too lily-livered to face me, thief?! He wheezed a moment and then spent some time grumbling to himself, thinking he was being ignored. In truth the party was continuing on without him and nobody was aware he'd found his way back — except maybe the palace guard.

You COME OUT 'ERE, an' gimme back my TEYA!
Messages In This Thread
(ap) I wish you nothing but the gentle kiss of yellow piss. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 02:08 PM