Broken Antler Fen Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT!
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia was surprised, at first, to hear that another group would have similar stories. She'd been inspired by Charon, but most of what she'd created about the land up over the sky was completely her own doing. Maybe he'd heard it from someone, or maybe there was just something too magical about the stars. They needed a story, and spirits, to be what they were. It made sense, when you considered how often the stars guided them. Dad had similar stories too, didn't he?. She'd almost forgotten.

Absolutely! There isn't much that's changed. Maia moved to follow, either taking the lead or simply walking alongside depending on how confidently Lilitu moved through. Let me see, what's happened since you were gone...

As they went, Maia would catch her up on the pack. Reyes and Teya, her siblings, Sylvia and Hymnal. How cute Ros was and how well he'd met the representative from another pack, how adventurous some of their other kids had become, and the way Diantha had left. Anything and everything that Maia thought she'd like to know.
Messages In This Thread
Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Lilitu - December 14, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 11:57 AM