Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
859 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille will be missing from sapphique as of this post ;;

mireille had returned home before the second wave of sickness had crippled the caribou once more. it was good to be back among her siblings and mothers and da, but most of all it was good to be back with her brother. she had brought him a piece of caribou antler wrapped in all manner of plants dug from the snow, thinking he would enjoy this even if he had not gone. she knew none of their names, but —
sapphique had been devoid of both sobo and chacal. she had waited in worried impatience, grinning as she presented him with her offering. the leaves were only slightly wilted.
these were the memories clutched in mireille's head as she staggered out of sapphique. the wind caught her mother's voice, twisting the sound until it seemed to echo from a thousand places. mireille, nearly pushed flat by the wind, had followed hte wrong trail.
the current of the river sweeping violently from the tangle, its volume swollen by the torrential rain, was unforgiving. the girl who had grown up beside the sea felt the bank crumble into mud beneath her paws, dragged into freshwater and swept as swiftly downstream as she could scream.
mireille would be spat out somewhere before the sunspire, lying insensate beneath a darkening sky she was not conscious to see.
Messages In This Thread
in hell i'll be in good company - by ThE nArRaToR - December 20, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 20, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Mireille - December 20, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Nessarose1 - December 20, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Zephyr - December 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Sobo - December 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - December 20, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Chacal - December 21, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hyacinth - January 03, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hermes - January 03, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 12:25 PM