Redsand Canyon on this earth we are all the same [m]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Fading here!
Aquene offered a smile and a nod. If the mother agreed, Aquene could use a second set of paws. If there were to be children in Mereo, an extra set of eyes to stay peeled on them would not hurt as well. Malila had a future here. She knew that the Matrona had expressed her doubts, thought that she might be happy elsewhere but the healer was still not certain of that fact. She saw more, though perhaps that was just her tender nature. “Yes, please do. An extra set of paws would be useful and you are a quick learner.” She had noted the way the woman had simply absorbed the information.

She admitted to keeping her options open and Aquene nodded with understanding in her eyes. “I understand… the paths laid out might not have been what you had in mind. They were not for me either. Even now, I’ve begun to learn from the Imperator and spar with the auxiliary… considering perhaps another path to rest my paws on. This place, it can change your perspective on a lot of things.” It instill discipline but inspired loyalty, at least from what she had experienced. “For now, go rest, settle in, and simply reflect on what you’ve learned today as well as what options you might consider.” She dismissed the woman in order to rest herself. She had been on her paws all day, and the desire for a short nap to recoup her energy was strong.
Messages In This Thread
on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 11, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 11:41 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 12, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 12, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 14, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 14, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 17, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 26, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 27, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 09:43 PM