Duskfire Glacier Keep a bluebird in my heart
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Taktuq had been on the village outskirts when Lane's calls had begun to sound. Briskly, she'd made her way towards their rendezvous, and had spent the rest of the day nearby, until the others had arrived and Lane had sent out her final rally call.

She had been made aware of their future move from the Glacier upon her acceptance into the pack. That the day had come did not rattle her at all, but tickled her paws with excitement at the thought of the journey ahead. Taktuq tried to keep these feelings at bay, or at least well enough hidden from the rest of the pack. The Glacier had been their home for far longer than the few short weeks she had been with them, after all, and she was not tied to the land the way she reckoned some of them still might be. The prospect of claiming this new land Issorartuyok and his scouting party had found thrilled her even more than finally finding a village to settle with.

Atautsikut. Taktuq lifted her chin at the word's familiar sound, though she hadn't known the meaning until Issorartuyok had shared. All of them together, a word of unity. She watched her leaders and her packmates for their reactions, though she already confirmed that she had chosen well in settling here. Surely mother would have been proud.

When she looked about her at the word of travelling partners, Taktuq did so with the intent of catching @Heda's eye. She had enjoyed the young woman's company and thought she would make an amiable partner to journey with. As she sought the woman, however, she also caught the wandering eye of the young man @Ensio - though they had yet to be properly introduced - and she gave him a smile and a small gesture of invitation if he wished to travel with her, though a stranger, for she thought he looked undecided himself.
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Lane - February 10, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Issorartuyok - February 12, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Tuuluuwaq - February 12, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Calida - February 17, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Ensio - February 19, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Taktuq - February 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Antha - February 21, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Veteran - February 22, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Rye - February 23, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Wayfarer - February 28, 2022, 01:48 PM