Redhawk Caldera Streets lined with cottages and cabins
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,536 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Conception 
I know I owe others but I need to get this up! <3 no rush now that it's in the timeline

The weather was barely starting to get warmer, but Maia had chosen a good time to take her trip with Hymnal. The signs were there - when @Eljay took his trip to see Akashingo, she'd supported it enthusiastically. But once he was gone, she'd worried more than usual, and she'd been a bit of an impatient mess until he'd returned. Luckily he hadn't been away long.

Her mood had shifted further over the past few days. She kept it in check and didn't really allow it to affect the way she spoke with her children or with Eljay, but she could feel her blood starting to heat, the urge to drive the others away and to disappear with her mate. Today it was unmistakeable and, finally, Maia let herself confirm what she'd already kind of suspected. This was more than just moodiness.

Her fur prickled with expectation as she sought out Eljay. Unlike last year, there was a confident and excited air about her as she went about it. She knew what she wanted, she knew he wanted the same, and it was finally time to bring it about.
Messages In This Thread
Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Maia - February 28, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Eljay - March 01, 2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Maia - March 01, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Eljay - March 01, 2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Maia - March 02, 2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Eljay - March 04, 2022, 08:25 AM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Maia - March 04, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Eljay - March 08, 2022, 03:24 AM
RE: Streets lined with cottages and cabins - by Maia - March 08, 2022, 11:03 AM