Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Prevention was one thing, but termination was something she had never allowed herself to consider. It had been such a taboo from the moment she was born though she knew there were ways. She refused to do that. If she had considered it, not even her husband would have gotten to learn that she was pregnant in the first place. They were doing this. They were going to be parents, they just didn’t quite know how yet. She could see the shock on her features and then she was asking if Aquene was turn. The woman’s brow furrowed, confusion and slight contempt. “I’m a healer, Towhee. Of course I know the difference between food poisoning and being pregnant.” She stated flatly. It was her job to know.

“I’m pregnant… Kallik and I are going to be parents.” She had figured out in that moment that the chaos of caring for the Matrona, her anger at the Imperator, and Towhee’s own interruption into their day with the ambush had resulted in her not dutifully taking her preventative measures… it was something she was certain of. It had been her fault. She had messed up by forgetting, but she strangely couldn’t find herself to regret it. It was terrifying… but also exciting, in it’s own way. “Any pointers for me?” She asked, a nervous smile on her features because she really hadn’t a single clue as to what was happening.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 23, 2022, 10:31 AM