Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
Not sure who would come with Lane, but she will have invited @Issorartuyok, @Tuuluuwaq, and @Rye (if's he's back yet) on this ambassador's trip to meet with the Saints. Any member of the Saints who wishes to greet them is welcome, just know we'll have to be vague about who from ATK is present until everyone who wants to participate has a chance to get in.

Lane drew to a halt at the border laid across the outer Strath, assuming that this was the home of the Saints. She had met with the Saints' messenger twice now-- once to receive the invitation to meet with @Fury, and again when she came by scouting for some missing pups. Lane had a mother's heart, and it went out to whichever of the Saints had lost her children. 

Atautsikut lifted a howl to announce their peaceful presence, requesting an audience with the Saints' leader or leaders.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM