Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying.
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I know I just asked for PPC/NPC state for her, I just wanted to keep this moving for yall. ALSO totally didn't mean to skip Chacal omg, I can remove this if you want, it feeds nicely in to her thread with Sobo tho!! Sorry omg derp moment.

The scene that unfolded before Indra's eyes made no sense to her.

A woman there, with children; Val calling this one some variant of mother.

Their dark face turned to look upon the girl, softly speaking words that Indra didn't hear. A sharp ringing had begun, rising in pitch, until Erzulie's comments were nothing but white noise.

Shaking, Indra backs away - unable to justify what she was seeing with what she had been so harshly taught.

Beyond that white noise was Merrick's voice chanting the same mantra: mothers aren't real, mothers aren't real, mothers arent real mothers arent real --!

Breath caught in her throat, Indra doesn't wait for a chance to escape; she feels the fight-or-flight switch flip in her brain and bolts away from the pair of them. Her breath hitches in her throat — and somewhere in the distance she collapses.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying. - by Redbird - May 04, 2022, 12:02 AM