Ankyra Sound I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain.
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Being the vaguest of vague. @Tulok

The grass gave way to clay, which was familiar, and then sand, which was the furthest thing from that.

She saw a shape in the dark—it didn't move, and Indra stared at it for a while, shaking where she was crouched, before taking a risk and stumbling her way down the beach. There she found that the shape was a massive stone monument—some kind of natural cave formation the likes of which she'd never seen—and she retreated inside of it, just as the sky ripped open.

The sound of the rolling thunder was almost too much. Indra grit her teeth as she ducked in to the cavern, pressing herself against the weathered wall to find her way. Rain pelted the exterior; the sea beyond her, which she had no name for, roared as it crashed against the shore.

It was overwhelming. The salt in the air—the sounds—the shudder of everything as the rain worsened outside; all of it, an abundance of stimuli that Indra could not handle. She curled herself in to the tightest ball she could and wedged herself against the wall, waiting for the world to end.
Messages In This Thread
I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - April 13, 2022, 02:41 AM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - April 13, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - April 13, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - April 21, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - June 16, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Redbird - June 16, 2022, 05:54 PM
RE: I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain. - by Tulok - June 30, 2022, 03:06 PM