Redsand Canyon trident
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Towhee approached, and the smell she carried with her was positively... something. Her comment made him grin.

-Does this mean I get to be a funcle again?!- he said/signed, nosing her belly gently. He had always been an honorary father to her previous litters... but would this year be different? Last year had been so hard, and he wished he could have spent more time with Caracal, Tierra, and Sphyra. He wondered if Maxim would have any of that... but then again, Towhee had been able to convince Reyes in some form or another. Phox was briefly reminded of how poorly he'd been treated at Brech's borders by Towhee's former lover, but he pushed the negative thought away. This was a new year.

Phox flicked an ear back when Kallik approached, his brain firing off the connection to Aquene.

Same should be said to you! I met Aquene the other day. She's a great gal, Phox said, before remembering why he'd come here in the first place.

Phox turned to Towhee. -Wanna give me notes after the spar?- he asked. Towhee had always been the more able mercenary, and Phox was always thankful for any advice she could give him. His eyes turned to Kallik then, eyebrows raised in question: spar time?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
trident - by Phox - April 14, 2022, 09:22 AM
RE: trident - by Towhee - April 14, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: trident - by Kallik - April 14, 2022, 05:01 PM
RE: trident - by Phox - April 15, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: trident - by Towhee - April 16, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: trident - by Kallik - April 20, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: trident - by Phox - May 12, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: trident - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: trident - by Phox - June 19, 2022, 09:53 PM