Jade Fern Grove people would tell us to get a grip of ourselves
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Okay, so maybe she’d overreacted a little bit. It was very characteristic of a Redhawk to overreact to things, especially a Redhawk raised by Niamh. It was impossible not to feel a little bad, and a lot foolish, when someone was making big sad eyes at you and tripping over themselves to explain and apologize in the same breath.

S’fine, she mumbled sheepishly, embarrassed at herself for getting so worked up about a little mud. It was a big deal for her! She was once the little girl who boldly told her big brother she would abandon her entire family if a mud monster came to take them away, after all. She was doubly ashamed when she looked away from her sullied fur and up at him.

Oh. Oh my. Those big sad eyes were such a stunning shade of sapphire blue. And those freckles? Get outta here. This guy was kinda hot.

Oh, I’m, uh... I’m not hurt. Sorry, she said in a flustered rush, I don’t like getting dirty. There’s a badger chasing you...? That meant they should get out of dodge, and fast, didn’t it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: people would tell us to get a grip of ourselves - by Alyx - May 11, 2022, 09:21 PM