Dragoncrest Cliffs sometimes, I pray for you at night
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The girl had never seen a raven up-close before. She didn't know they were meant to be a little smaller, a little sleeker, and a lot more black than this genetic anomaly. She had no idea that they were smart birds or capable of speech, so when the visitor called themselves a vision Indra was stunned, then accepting.

The mention of a god made the fur on the nape of her neck stand on-end, though. She had bad luck when it came to gods; plus, why would any god want to talk to her?

Immediately she could think of one, and it wouldn't be a happy reunion.

Do you serve the -- the bear? As she asked this of the bird, her voice dropped to a rasping whisper, as if speaking of the bears of Ursus would summon their attention. Speak no evil, see no evil, right?

After asking this so blatantly, Indra felt a wave of fear sweep through her body. It nested in her core, throwing her heart up in to her throat where it choked her. Her eyes misted immediately but she would not cry, no, she would panic instead — backing away from where the bird was perched.
N, nmm.. no, she utters with a shake of her head, denying all that she was experiencing as much as she could. It was clear the raven's words had deeply impacted her and sparked some kind of trigger.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Redbird - May 19, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Hereby - June 11, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Redbird - June 14, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Hereby - June 15, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Hereby - June 15, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Hereby - June 16, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Redbird - June 16, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: sometimes, I pray for you at night - by Hereby - June 18, 2022, 10:39 AM