Big Salmon Lake But one thing will never change
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
sure!! Tag for reference <3 bc I'm sure mom/daughter have been out huntin rabbits a couple times!

That's beautiful. Maia didn't know if the name was actually one she had heard or not, and she couldn't remember her father's and mother's stories of this place quite well enough. It was sad to know that they were probably gone for good then. Anyone who would remember well enough to tell her was gone, at this point... but other wolves had families. And if this woman was someone they'd known, then maybe someone in her family carried stories too. That was the beauty of them and of sharing them - no matter what, some part of you could live on.

She shook off the bittersweet and sad feeling that always seemed to come, remembering family, and focused on following Amalia for the hunt.

I can try! I'm, uhm, not really the fastest. But if you're here to help I'm sure I can catch something, unless you think I'd be better at scaring them. Maia heated a little under her fur again, but tried to sound more confident than she honestly was. Rabbits were ridiculously fast but she needed the practice. Amalia seemed completely relaxed with the idea and Maia got the feeling that she was a much more experienced hunter than Maia was. She was also a lot slimmer and reminded Maia of her sister in that way too. Wraen had always been fast.

There's a space up ahead where there usually is some. Lots of clover, and they like to hide in the brush around there. At least she could provide directions! She indicated where, a spot she'd taken @Hymnal a time or two, trying to help her to learn how to hunt as well. If she'd muddled through those lessons, surely she could do this too!
Messages In This Thread
But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 20, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 20, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 21, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 23, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 28, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 05:22 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - June 06, 2022, 10:39 AM