Redsand Canyon So take the good stuff, honey
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra was still wearing him a bit like a cape and gathered her paws under her to stand, carefully, when Aquene told her where they'd go.  Most of his weight was on her back, one foreleg along either shoulder, and his head hung alongside her neck.  She'd be able to move way faster with Kallik helping her not to overbalance.  It might have been a funny picture if what she said wasn't so ominous.  He'd seemed nice enough, if a little weird.  She really did hope he didn't die.

I can help guard.  When I don't have, like, other stuff to go do.  It would be boring but it would also let her ditch on some of the less fun activities, and besides, he'd been halfway interesting to talk to.  Way less stick up butt, so if he did wake up, she might even get a better talk out of it than she would with about anyone else her age here.  He couldn't really even move, before, so I don't think he'd be able to do anything if he wanted to.

Kallik said no, though. Most of that was directed at him, arguing why it wasn't a big deal and why he should change his mind. Tierra could totally take him if it came down to it.

What else was she going to do with him? She didn't know. She could always try helping herself but she had no clue where to even start. She hoped Aquene was on her side and waited, breath held, to see what she said.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 13, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 05:34 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 13, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 14, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Tierra - June 14, 2022, 01:53 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Sybol - June 14, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: So take the good stuff, honey - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:56 PM