Redhawk Caldera chromium
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia frowned slightly, though it was clearly more bemusement than displeasure. I think you're mistaken. We don't have any enemies here. I think Teya has spoken with the Saints, and they've never done anything to bother us here. Her fellow Raven had never spoken ill of the group, as far as Maia knew, and she definitely felt she would be aware if they had enemies!

There was a lot to what this wolf said, but really only a few things were important. If you need a place to stay, our home is open to you. Lilitu's friendship and recommendation came with weight, but Maia also didn't see any sense in turning her away. We don't want any trouble with any of the packs nearby, but we also don't turn away guests. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Maia smiled at Nala with this last statement. She doubted either of her fellow leaders would take issue with a friend staying with them, and she doubted even less that Nala would cause trouble here. Her only worry was that any trouble following her might come, but that wasn't a reason to turn someone away - and it certainly wasn't a problem Brecheliant should be held responsible for. If the Saints did come, she was sure they could set any issues straight.
Messages In This Thread
chromium - by Tavina - August 15, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: chromium - by Nala - August 15, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: chromium - by Maia - August 15, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: chromium - by Tavina - August 17, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: chromium - by Nala - August 17, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: chromium - by Maia - August 17, 2022, 07:25 PM
RE: chromium - by Tavina - August 19, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: chromium - by Nala - August 22, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: chromium - by Maia - August 24, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: chromium - by Tavina - August 27, 2022, 08:54 PM