Lion Head Mesa [WP] Don't try to save us cause we're doing it right
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She remembered now, the princess from Mereo. Tierra thought they were the same and had pretty much said as much, but the next few things showed her just how wrong she was.

The water was warm. Not only that, but as soon as she'd entered, there was a servant ready to massage and bathe her. Tierra was totally a woman of culture and the finer things, but this was, like.... way beyond anything she'd ever even dreamed of having. She settled into with a dreamy sigh.

Pharaoh. She tested it out. Then she wondered what his wife was called. That was obvi too weird a thing to ask right here, bathing with another man on his wedding night, but still. Her title had to be impressive with this many servants around them.

I train with them, but I'm not a soldier. He thinks that's all there is but I know better. Having fun is just as important as knowing how to win. She didn't drift closer, relaxing into the cleaning, but she kept an eye on him from her periphery. She wanted to see if he would. You're smarter than he is.

She was playing to his pride, but she didn't not believe it either. Mereo worked and trained so they could come here and guard. No one here had to worry about that. She thought she was a genius at using others but he was in a whole other league.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP] Don't try to save us cause we're doing it right - by Tierra - September 19, 2022, 11:31 AM