Lion Head Mesa not the same without you here [wp]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
There was something almost… familiar about his mannerisms, the way he carefully poked and pried and yet she could not place where precisely she had seen the behavior before. She had been made aware of the customs of Akashingo, surely, but she knew the man was also well-read on the strict regiment of Mereo, and Aquene had no intention of straying from her husband and the loyalty she carried for him regardless of the role she had taken up. “Yes, the Imperator certainly has his own way of doing things… though strategy has always been his forte. He would have made a good tactician for your court has his interests not led him to the canyon.” She could concede that. She did not always agree either, but it hardly felt like something to bring up to someone outside of the pack.

“I look forward to it, Pharaoh.” She offered simply, a polite smile as she dipped her head in a bow. “For now, however, I should return to my delegation.” It was where she felt more comfortable, around those she knew and was familiar with. A part of her was saddened to hear that Qiao, at least for now, would not be in attendance. She had hoped to see the woman and speak with her. “And once again, congratulations.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:43 PM