Bitterroot Valley [m] there's nothin better than shootin a fella
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Sadey heard the howl and with narrowed eyes and anger in her gaze she followed it. She was no longer wounded, weak and weary. No, she was full of piss and vinegar and he had caused her irritation. 

So with the swagger of a woman who knew what she could do and had done it. She approached them both. Eyes going over the youngling with him, her lip curled in distaste. She wasn't much to look at, though perhaps she had hidden talents or something, but she was not Sadey's concern.

Instead her pretty eyes settled on the darker male and she narrowed them. He would see what was coming were he a smart man.

What the actual fuck, Colt! You just leave in the dead of night. Perhaps we ain't buddies, or friends, but we are pack mates. I was left to clean up your goddamns mess as I always do! And here i find you cavorting with a youngling, old enough to be your daughter.

She snorted, her tail lashing behind her as she glared at the two, but she didn't move to attack. What you'd bring your ragdoll to the pack for? What yew need?

I am so sorry for her petulant attitude.
Messages In This Thread
[m] there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Colt - October 08, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Sadey - October 08, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Reno - October 08, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Colt - October 08, 2022, 04:26 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Sadey - October 08, 2022, 04:42 PM