Ouroboros Spine Tell me something I don't already know
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
issuing apologies now for 'mrs-got-all-her-feelings-hurt' being mean

it was unusual to hear such a call from kukutux later into the evening unless something was needed to be done. and with this in mind, shikoba had left her ulaq and moved to the area where she was called.

one may think it was a dream for shikoba to finally see her latent husband with rodyn, but shikoba is filled with another feeling. something she can't quite explain. but in a way, it feels like a flurry. anger, resentment, frustration, and overall sadness. she allowed for inutsuk to return once and was fearful. but in front of the rest of the village, the family that she has sworn to protect as their sivullik. she cannot cower anymore. 

she stands tall now, brushing against the shoulders of the moon woman and callyope softly. both of them she looks to with a concerned expression but swallows the concern she has and opens her words to speak.

"he is back. but shikoba does not understand." he was meant to wait 9 days to rejoin his wife and to find his son. but nothing has followed the timeline desired by the native. nothing makes sense to her. a lash of her tail, a sour look for a moment. "do the spirits test shikoba for reason?" she does not know.

and now, shikoba steps forward. "inutsuk," her voice booms, and she does not mind the callous whip of his name against the air, "moonglow must know why you have come back again." if he was too frail, then she would feed the scraps that they have and receive her answer. she has spent enough time being hurt. she would demand answers now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 17, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - October 18, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Callyope - October 18, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 19, 2022, 12:27 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - November 03, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - November 03, 2022, 05:29 PM