Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
perhaps he thought of this as easy, but shikoba was not one to ensure that the challenge would be something so swiftly done. "yes, but there is one more thing that inutsuk must bring back with him beside the hunts." she withheld this part last, wondering if the challenge would sprout unwanted arrogance in the man before her. the meat meant little to her, the blood shed by his teeth would fall upon a woman who could care less about trivial tasks.

"my son, mojag." she didn't dare call him his. he may have fathered him, but mojag knew of no man in his life to be his father, perhaps only the village itself. she'd refuse to call him the father until mojag himself could recognize the relationship. until then, shikoba would hold the title of tataa distant.

she swallows and feels her dry throat that would cry for her son every night if it still could. "he has become lost in the wilds. inutsuk will look for him and bring him home." this would be the true task, the hunts would be something to prove perhaps to the man himself that he was still useful. but shikoba and the village could hunt, she did not need another set of teeth for that. she needed her son.

and if shikoba knew the reason for her son leaving, perhaps she'd tear the throat out of the man who stood before her.

sike shikoba's giving him a hard quest mwahahaha <333 if you have any questions about planning/timing, feel free to pm me!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM