Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
her demands were high, perhaps even unfair.

but a mother's love would push shikoba eve to the brink of cruelty. upon the voice of concern from her husband, the woman must do her best to not allow her own gaze to harden.

"he will not be." her voice remains stagnant, though intends to reassure him. through all the time she tried to spend raising him, mojag had never been an unruly child. he was always so dutiful and at a young age had accepted the fact that he didn't need a father to raise him. that in itself was something that would forever reflect the character of her own son to shikoba. 

"inutsuk will not return unless mojag comes home too." perhaps he thought of her as unfair, but for all the nights that shikoba spent mourning the loss of both, she will not allow herself to fall victim to sadness or guilt anymore. her jaw tightens as she looks towards him now, ears flattening a tad. "the hunts give inutsuk chances to search the wilds in all its places," this was meant to guide him to different areas of teekon in order to search, "mojag may not know or remember his tataa. but he will never forget his anaa." 

this is said with the confidence of a mother that forever holds onto hope for her child. and now she can only hope that this is not misdirected or misguided. and now she waits, to hear if there hold the opposition to this task or if he simply accepts.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM