Lion Head Mesa Well, the good guys don't always get the glory
736 Posts
Ooc — anon
Ambassador
Tactician
most of her days were away. out of court and into the world.

something she stewed on greatly. even as her body was kept busy, she found her mind could never fully silence itself. in the darkest of hours she thought of @Senmut as the collection of soldiers worked the steppes. then she dreamed feverishly of @Nazli in tosses and turns.

she was the figure of exhaustion, as lean muscles filled in what was left of her to grown into.

here in her quarters only to collect a trinket she wished to keep near before she departed again. only for a servant to come to her. she had half a mind to snap them out of the room. the aggression of her exhaustion.

instead she only heaved a sigh, straightening a tired spine.

she would come back for her desired object later. approached the jodai with a pensiveness clinging to her. the way he spoke rubbed her the wrong way. nearly a duplicate of how pharaoh might speak to her, and every time he spoke in such a way she lost.

it is my duty perhaps even more than yours. words heavy and her head pounded with each step they took. i must defend myself against all — and yet i must also defend akashingo from all too.
Messages In This Thread
Well, the good guys don't always get the glory - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: Well, the good guys don't always get the glory - by Makono - December 13, 2022, 03:49 PM