Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
That she does. He agreed with a smile. Aiolos could not imagine how the pack would fair without her, didn't want to think about it. After Hua had left Yuelong, it had become a quiet and reclusive place and had not lasted far much longer after. 

Well, He began as he settled back down on his haunches, It was over three years back, when we had first met. We were a part of Courtfall, residing in the Northstar Vale. As I remember, Kukutux had been sent off to be wed. Then when the pack disband by the death of its leader, I left too. 

A pause, and then, When I saw her again, I was living on the island far north of here for quite a time. She was pregnant with her first litter then. We met from time to time, along the slopes of the Ocean's Breath Plateau. My eldest son and Sialuk we had introduced, with wonder if they might fancy one another some day. He chuckles to the thought of it now. Sialuk had yet to take a mate. He wondered if she would have eyes for Huojin now, if he were still around. 

There was far less visitors on the island, quiet, given it was an island and all. He said with a small huff. Though back then much war pillaged the mainland. We were happy to be left be. He admitted. It was just a pawful of us when we were forced to move on. The Moonspear had been struck then and the pack gone, most its members lost. He thought of this with a grim expression tugging his features. Kukutux had banded what was left together and formed a new home in Moonglow. It was just I along my co-lead, her mate and their new pups. They went elsewhere. I went to Moonglow. It was some time ago... though sometimes I think of that scar-faced woman and her eyes of twilight and sun. He thinks then with a fond smile and not knowing that is was Sakhmet's mother which he remembered with such fondness.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - December 28, 2022, 01:50 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - December 28, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 02, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 03, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 09:49 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 03, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 11:00 PM