Shadowwyn Moor been on the low lately the feds hate me
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"sure, red." but gun still had that smile on.

deeper down, where a heart beat stronger than the simple brain worked, she held a similar conviction. the red-eyed man was her boss, her gangmate, her side piece. gun liked to think he wouldn't be any of those if he were a weakling.

she got up, pausing a moment to scratch her neck with a hindleg. warm the ol' chain, else it glued to her skin.

"lead the hay, little." she barked, following after the girl of mismatched ears.

fade n tag me in another? them arriving to find the emberwood empty, or something else before that? :eyesemoji:

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 01, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 01, 2023, 08:26 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 02, 2023, 08:31 AM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 02, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 04, 2023, 03:26 AM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 05, 2023, 05:50 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 06, 2023, 08:29 AM