Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 
Aiolos had not seen the vision which had been given to his mate. The spirits did not show him these things. They did not for while he believed in spirits, his faith lie in the Goddesses- Sea and Mother Moon. 

It was the ocean which whispered to him now. Though far from here, it was as though he could hear the Sea's waves in the back of his mind, the whisper in his ear. 

The Moon held high, comforting. Aiolos sought out @Kukutux. It was his time to seek her out to speak. 

I have been thinking... He gives a heavy breath, coming to sit down in front of her. If you are to ask Sakhmet for this and she agrees, Of course Kukutux would know what he was referring to, She is to be my wife... 

He shook his head then. It was obvious Aiolos was trying to find the right words. What I mean is, I don't want Sakhmet to feel a need to leave, to be left wanting. Lote was my wife, just the same, but she left to form her own village. When it was her time, she sought out another man for children. Now she is gone, he is, their pup and you were left alone. I don't want Sakhmet to go out seeking. I don't want her to have a reason to leave you, like Lote did. 

If Sakhmet is to be co-wife, she should not be found sneaking back into our borders, smelling of another man. 

If Sakhmet wanted pups, Kukutux had mentioned she could find a man to fulfill that and the pups would still be called Nuiruk. But what if she didnt come back? What if he came back, wanting to claim what was his own? What would they say to Moonglow, for Aiolos and Kukutux wife to wander like this? 

I don't know if she wants more pups, now that Kigipigak is gone... but I don't think leaving the pack to do so is a risk worth taking. I just... I don't know what to do if she does want more. 

He was kind of at an impass here and the worry, uncertainty and loss in it shown heavy in his features, in his knotted up brow.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 26, 2023, 10:49 PM