Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
tossing her in just to have her here but she is most definitely skippable!!

Oh, she was late. Maia had rushed from what she was doing to attend to the call on their border, but she wound up arriving after a large gathering had already arrived. Oh dear.

She only caught what was said distantly and not much of it registered. The visit was pretty self-explanatory anyway. Obviously Towhee was here to see the family she had here and, potentially, how the Caldera fared. Did she mind, that they claimed it? Maia felt a moment’s anxiety, though it was quickly replaced with quiet resolution. If she did, it didn’t matter. This was the place where Eljay had found so much happiness and he deserved to call this place home.

She moved quietly alongside him, pressing her muzzle gently to his shoulder before standing next to him and smiling at Towhee and the others. She could catch up with them once they’d had the chance to talk. Right now she was more so there to support Eljay. She knew it had to be complicated, seeing Towhee again; she wasn’t sure, but she didn’t think they’d spoken since he moved away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM