Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
they were very different, valravn and svalinn. still, a tether bound their soul together as unimpeachable as the endless ocean.

val listened, absorbing every little morsel in which svalinn shared. so much of his ancestry was unknown to him -- and yet, here, in the flesh was a testament to familial history!

he could think of many wolves which fit svalinn's description. val wanted to assign something murderous to the witch he'd heard so much about. instead, he was reminded of his mothers. of mireille.

even chacal.

it might hurt a little less to think he was living the life raleska wanted, as svalinn pointed out. while he did not miss a father figure, he mourned raleska and her absence was keenly felt. something he was certain svalinn felt in spades.

i'm sorry you lost her. val's voice was subdued. to him it was evident the goldcloak loved both his mother and sister dearly. i wonder what they would think of us. it was rhetorical more than anything, but still, val's mind wandered. i think they would be proud to know the packs they fought for still stand.

it was on this note their topic took its turn; two men's voices carrying over the sea like a soft river -- two souls more alike in blood and mind than either knew.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - March 27, 2023, 04:44 PM