Firefly Glen I believe.
Moontide
First Warrior
856 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
it would not do to say that the son of waking shark waited for any woman.
and still chakliux did. first he had busied himself with hunting, but when he returned within eyeshot of the ulax, the ground-caller was not there!
she must have gone into the village's land. the seal-hunter gave his kill of grouse to the young ariadne. she was woman, she would know how to prepare it.
he bid himself patience and did not move to find the dark one's trail until night touched the dwellings.
blood and meat and talking; the moonwoman told a story. chakliux took a bite of dried fish and then backed into the shadows.
out here the snow was pristine and untouched. he found her trail easily and followed it to wherever she saw fit to make her first sleeping-place. chakliux did not approach so close. but she was not there either!
hooting in frustration, the seal hunter man tracked the earth-talker from the village boundaries. he found her in the place where they all had danced, and called out a greeting as he came along. "i hunt brother fox tonight. he wears fur of all black." as he spoke to ciri, he looked at her, still curious.
Messages In This Thread
I believe. - by Ciri - January 22, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: I believe. - by Chakliux - January 22, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I believe. - by Ciri - January 22, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I believe. - by Chakliux - January 24, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: I believe. - by Ciri - January 24, 2023, 04:48 PM
RE: I believe. - by Chakliux - January 24, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: I believe. - by Ciri - January 26, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: I believe. - by Chakliux - January 28, 2023, 02:23 AM